Optiflow Multiple Pump Control
A standard feature on
all Optidrive Eco drives
Flexible pump station control
with no PLCs or pump control units
- All drives operate at variable speed for maximum energy saving.
- Equal run time sharing across every pump.
- Automatic system reconfiguration in the event of a pump fault (including the master pump).
- Continued system operation when drives are individually powered off (including the master drive).
- Communication and +24V control voltage shared between drives via a standard RJ45 patch lead.
- Independent maintenance indicators for each pump.
- Any pump can be switched to Hand operation a the touch of a button, and will automatically rejoin the network when switched back to Auto.
- For waste water applications each pump can be set for blockage/ragging detection and activate an automatic de-ragging/pump cleaning cycle.
- Optional mains isolator with lock-off for safe pump maintenance.
- Optiflow function configured through simple parameter set-up and intelligent drive self configuration.
Optiflow Demonstration Video